Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winter Swap Box

I am part of an online crafting group and every so often we do a scrapbook swap box. It is completely secret and you send a list to the host then she passes them out to everyone. I am not ashamed to say I always hope that a Canadian gets me, I love the chocolate from up there. You can think its the same all you want but it isn't!! 
My lovely swap buddy Kristin, did a wonderful job on my box. I am currently obsessed with Kiwi Lane templates, the ease of use and the way your layouts come together is just amazing. I was actually trying to figure out which sets I was going to get with my refund today and here one shows up in my box. I just love everything in here. I have been looking at Echo Parks new Photo Freedom line since the came out but didn't realize what all it came with, its a whole line and special page protectors to put them together.

I simply can not wait to dive into all of these wonderful products and create. My son has already tried to steal my jumbo Mint KitKat bar.

Thank you again Kristin, you did a wonderful job!!


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back to see what I make with my new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment