Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jade 8

Another day another layout.. I drew my inspiration from the weekly Scrapbook Steals sketch which can be seen HERE. As I have said before I am working on a huge project for my sister, it was suppose to be a surprise but I have a hard time witth that and well I have been posting them to my blog. Im not entirely sure she doesn't look at my blog. Oh well it is still really fun to put together. For this layout and all the others I really want the pictures to speak for themselves so I am going for minimal extras.  I have to say it again if I haven't said it before I LOVE Kiwi Lane templates. I used Spook Alley to make my triangles by only tracing the point of 1A. The soft tones of the picture are a perfect match for the pink and dark colors of the triangles went with the shirt colors.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment