Monday, February 11, 2013

Jade 4 & Page 4 of 46

Here I am slowly making my way through all the pictures I "stole" off facebook of my sister and her fiance. If you've looked around my blog you will know I am working on a HUGE mini album for them. I used another sketch from Scrapbook.steals.com for inspiration, you can see it HERE.
My sister and her lovely fiance, live in Florida so they are able to go to Disney World a lot!! They have so many pictures in front of Cinderellas Castle. It was fun looking through them all and picking out the ones I wanted but also seeing them grow up with each other over the years. I am so happy to be able to make this for them and will have a hard time keeping it until December when they get married. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment