Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jade 9 and PGCB Twine Challenge

Here is yet another weeks sketch complete. As always I used a sketch from Scrapbook.Steals.com to create this wonderful layout of my hunny and I. You can check out the sketch HERE. This weeks sketch featured a Sunburst, which I have managed to stay away from up until now because I am so intimidated by them. I used a 6x12 piece of paper as a template by cutting it down into the strips and then tracing them onto the paper I wanted to use.
I got a new paper organizers yesterday, so I went through all my paper and seperated it by Manufacturer ( I may have a slight MME problem). I can across some older lines and they seemed to work wonderful for this layout. I used MME Quite Contrary, Breaking free, and Echo Park's Country Drive. Staying true to form I also used a Kiwi Lane template, Nature 5T, which added just the right element for my page.

I also used some twine on my seams for the sunburst, which is part of the challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge blog. They do a bi-weekly challenge and are currently celebrating One Year with some great giveaways. Make sure you check out all the lovely ladies and creations HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, Hope to see you around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment