Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jade 3

It has been a lovely here in Springfield, and the kids are getting along so well. I took avantage of the not so common occurance and am trying to get caught up on my past due Jade sketches. You can find out all about Scrapbook Steals and their weekly sketches HERE.  I have had these photos of Chuck and Andru playing games at Chuck E. Cheese since June but couldn't find a good way to show the photos without them over powering on a one page layout. I had been looking at the Jade 3 sketch for a few weeks and just stumbled across these photos. After cutting down the smaller pictures I started to regret my decision but when I matted them onto the red paper, it all came together. I am never one to go with just one kind of paper or even pattern, I like to be WILD like that. It always looks good in the end. 


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment