Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top of the Arch

About 10 years ago myself and my husbands family went to St. Louis for a family fun day. We went to the top of the Arch and took a picture in front of the sign. Last month I planned a family fun day so that my kids could have the fun memory of the Arch. We were able to get a family photo in front of the sign at the top of the arch also. 
 
 
I have been loving the subway art that has been doing around lately, I asked my facebook family for words that would describe family and this is what they came up with. I loved the history in the making and how it went perfect with the picture. Our family is a mixed family but we all love each other just the same.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back, I have lots more projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment