Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Amber 7

A new sketcher is at Scrapbook steals, but she is not exactly new. I am very excited to see what other sketches she comes up with in the future. This weeks sketch was so fun, which can be found at this http://scrapbook.steals.com/wp/2013/04/03/my-minds-eye-lost-and-found-3-ruby-collection-mid-week-mojo/ link.
 
Caleb has been asking to go to the St. Louis Arch since the first time he came to Missouri to visit us when he was about 4 years old. When I told him we were going to the Arch, he was so excited. He seriously couldn't get the smile off his face it was the perfect day. I got this perfect picture of him at the top with the sign that tells how high up you are. I used Simple Stories new Urban Traveler line for this layout and its just the perfect collection for our trip.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment