Monday, April 8, 2013

St. Louis Instagram Fun!

When I found out that Walgreens was not printing instagram photos I was in heaven. I have several pictures that I only have on my phone because I am not the best at carrying my point and shoot camera around. I have these cool photos of the family in the car on our way to St. Louis for a day trip and then the photo of us all at the top of the Arch.

I was recently given permission to get a Silhouette Cameo and the background was the first cut I made. My husband (god love him) said he liked this page but was thinking it should have more to it. I just wanted to play with the cool back ground, plus the pictures totally speak for themselves.

The kids had a blast and even though I had massive anxiety the whole time, I had a great time also. Anything to make memories with the family.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, make sure to check back for some other awesome projects I've made recently with my Silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment