Sunday, April 14, 2013

Amber 5a & 5b

This week there was 2 sketches due to a guest sketcher over at Scrapbook steals. I just had to use both of them because they worked perfect for these pictures. You can always check out the weekly sketch here is the link http://scrapbook.steals.com/wp/2013/03/20/my-minds-eye-the-sweetest-thing-tangerine-collection-mid-week-mojo/
 
 

 
 

This is a few more pictures from our quick day trip to St. Louis. We were not exactly dressed for the weather when we got to the Arch. But I did manage to get a few pictures of the boys with the arch in the background. Due to the weather we couldn't find anyone to take a picture of all of us.








These photos are from our wedding almost 5 years ago. My husband and his best man had a blast taking crazy photos before the wedding. I was up stairs getting ready and freaking out, true to fashion they were down stairs having a blast. I just love these pictures and had to showcase them together.  The second sketch was perfect for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment