Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How they Changed...

The undertaking of making my sister and to be brother in law a mini album is one that has had me asking myself on several occasions "just how drunk were you when you decided to do this."
Now anyone who knows me personally knows that I do not drink, well to the excess that I would make stupid drunk decisions. 

I decided to make this album as a reminder of how it all started for the days when it is tough or when you can't remember why you are in this game called marriage.


My sister is a Disney girl through and through, so it is only fitting that I made sure to include this photo of her dressed as Minnie Mouse. I have a new obsession with wood veneer pieces, except to see them a lot in the coming layouts. I also love my Kiwi Lane Templates, the large tag made a perfect background for this picture.



I got out my trusty Silhouette Cameo for this page and cut this banner that said Paris. I wanted to keep this layout as simple as possible as the picture itself really needed to be to focus. I did a little fussy cutting for the journaling area from a We'R'Memory keepers albums made easy pad.


Thanks for stopping by, make sure you come back to look at future pages in this album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment