Thursday, May 2, 2013

RECIPE CHALLENGE

The Mojo Mama herself was dishing out recipe challenges the other day and I asked for one of my own.
 
I was to use grey/green colors, buttons, washi, 5 photos and a banner of some kind. I pulled out my new Simple Stories Vintage Bliss which was perfect for these photos I have had laying around for years. My oldest is now a month from being 12 and I am just now getting these old first day of school photos. I added just three buttons and two lines of washi to this paper, it was already perfect the way it was.
 
I look forward to more challenges to come from the Mojo Mama, Kristy Lee. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Marisa, this is a gorgeous layout. I tried to send you an e-mail. It might have gone to your spam folder. I wanted to contact to you about your win for scrapbook steals blog hop on my blog. Can you send me an e-mail to neeladotnalam@gmaildotcom with your address? I will send your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful layout!!! I loved the use of balloons and the way you brightened up the darker paper!

    ReplyDelete