Friday, April 27, 2012

Amethyst Layouts

I am currently 40 weeks behind on my mojo sketches from http://www.scrapbooksteals.com/. A weekly sketch is given each Wednesday and it is up to "us" to follow the sketch or use as a jumping off point. I have a very hard time using the sketch to the exact specifications so mine are always a little different.

I am very happy to be back in the game and working on my insanely huge pile of pictures. It has gotten so bad I rarely take pictures of anything besides the holidays or new adventures.

Here are my 10 Amethyst layouts and my take on this weeks The Paper Girls Challenge blog post.

Amethyst #1



 Amethyst #2

Amethyst #3,


Amethyst # 4


Amethyst # 5


Amethyst # 6



 Amethyst # 7

Amethyst # 8


Amethyst # 9 & the paper girls blog!


Amethyst # 10



No comments:

Post a Comment