Monday, March 26, 2012

Amethyst #5

Another week down, another sketch from www.scrapbooksteals.com. This weeks was a simple layout I tweaked it a little to use this half a bracket I had left over from last weeks sketch. I love the bright colors which I am not accustomed to using. Having only boys I tend to shy away from yellows and pinks but it just seemed to work for the happiness in this picture. This picture is from a trip to North Dakota last July for my nieces 1st birthday. It is rare for Andru to actually sit with someone other than myself so I always try to get a good picture when it happens. My dad is the best grandpa, he loves his grandkids so much. I am very thankful to have him in my life to help me give my kids things my husband and I wouldn't be able to without his help. I love you dad, and Andru loves his grandpa.







1 comment: