Friday, March 1, 2013

Our History in the Making

This picture is of my husband and I from 2003. We were just 19/20 years old and I think this was taken just a few months after we started dating. It is amazing to look back at the pictures and see how much we have grown and how our lives have changed.

I scrapped off the sketch with this layout, I came up with the idea all my own and just ran with it. I just LOVE Echo Parks Sweet Day. I am not one to use just one collection but this page I did with the exception of two elements.  The soft tones of this collection really took on the newness of the relationship and give it a nice feel. I cut two journal cards that are tucked behind the photo and photo mat from the Large Tag set from Kiwi Lane. The Scallops on each row of paper was hand cut by using Kiwi Lane mini scallop template.

No comments:

Post a Comment