Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jade 5 - Locks of Love



 I have been growing my hair for about 5 years. My son is now 3 years old,  I managed to keep long hair all through his his baby years but started to get annoyed with it in the last year.  I have been talking about getting my hair cut for locks of love since May 2012. I finally got to the point I was okay with cutting my long curly hair off. I made the appointment, went with my Mother in law and my kids. I said a few choice words when the actually cutting happened, it was strange to just hack my hair off in one fail swoop.

I used the Jade 5 sketch from these pictures. See the original post here  on the Scrapbook Steals blog.


 
  

  








Thanks for stopping by make sure to come back to see more of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment