Sunday, December 23, 2012

Scraplifting



As I'm sure all scapbookers or even crafters know we apprecitate when another crafter uses our ideas. My local Scrapbook Store, Scrapbook Generation does weekly sketches and also has several kit of the month clubs. I love the sketches but can't always order one, and they sell out quick. So when I stumbled across this layout, I just knew I had to try and recreate it on my own. It took lots of patience but I really am happy how it came out. I just have to add my journaling card to the empty space and its good to go. I love the way Echo Parks Sweet Days paper went with the photos of my son and his since before birth buddy playing, when we went and visited her in August.



Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment