Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome

I have started a few blogs over the last year but always stop due to time and energy it took to keep them up. I instead started scrapbooking in my spare time, which is a lot now a days. I decided after starting a facebook group of crafty ladies, that it would be a good idea to have another place to display my pages besides the albums that sit in my house. Because isn't the idea of art for it to be enjoyed by others. Yes, Scrapbooking in an art. To all you who think its not, sit down one day and try and design a page with elements that match photos you cherish and then allow others to look at it. Thats always the hard part, we are our own worst critics. There is always something about each page that is completed that I wish I could have done differently. With that being said, sit back, relax, and enjoy my art please.

No comments:

Post a Comment